Superior Album Features
- Smooth black leather cover
- Lay flat pages, 3mm thick
- Standard single weight presentation box
- The album is returned in our black Presentation Packaging box. Square albums have a foam spacer in the standard size presentation box. Read more about presentation packaging »
- Only available in ROES Professional ordering software.
Superior Album Options
1) Foil Imprinting provides a way to put a title or other information on the cover of a leather album. Traditional titles for wedding albums are “Our Wedding” or “Our Love Story” followed by the couple’s names and their wedding date. Foil imprinting is available in Silver or Gold. We offer up to three lines of imprinting in the center of the book and up to three lines in the lower right corner. Each line of imprinting costs $6.00. This is imprinting, not embossing. The metallic foil is transferred to the album cover by an electro-thermal process. No impression is made in the album cover.
2) Coatings: We offer two types of coating for albums, Luster coating and Glossy coating. Both types of coating offer important additional protection. Coating makes the pages more resistant to fingerprints and moisture and also substantially reduces the chance that album pages might stick together in high humidity conditions. We recommend that all albums be coated for additional protection and durability.
3) Metallic Pages: Metallic paper is a different type of photographic paper that is also available for album pages. Metallic paper has a glossy surface and a higher contrast “metallic” appearance, which is especially noticeable in lighter colors and highlights. Metallic paper has a deeper black than standard E surface paper. Metallic paper can be ordered on a per page basis, so standard E surface and metallic pages can be mixed in a single album. There is an additional charge for each metallic page based on the size of the album. Use the options menu to set a page to Metallic.
Superior Album Layout
Each album begins with a blank page on the left and one photograph on the right. Turning the first page opens to a double page spread with a photograph on the left and on the right. The album ends with a single photograph on the left and a blank page on the right. Albums are listed by the number of pages they contain. Be sure to note that each page has two sides, so an album will hold twice as many photographs (sometimes referred to as sides) as it has pages. For example, a 10 page book will hold 20 photographs.
No Additional Album Software to Download and Learn
- Our album page templates are installed right in the ROES software.
- It’s as easy as drag-n-drop to build beautiful pages with multiple images.
- If you prefer to build your pages in Adobe Photoshop or other album building software, just drag your final pages into our blank page template.
Design and album from start-to-finish in about 15 minutes. Good planning and design procecedures are discussed along with use of the Pager feature to create templates and custom page designs.
These are simple diagrams, you can download and print out, which will aid in preliminary design of albums or books and keeping track of each page as it is added to the order.
Superior album pricing includes: the album, prints for each page and assembly of the album. The Superior album is returned ready to present to your client in one of Meridian’s standard presentation boxes.
Normal Service Time: 5 days
Only Available in ROES Ordering Software