Folded Cards On Sale —
Use pre-made templates or design yourself.
- Two standard card sizes 4″ x 5 -1/2″ and 5″ x 7″
- Four Panel Accordion Fold Card: each panel 4″ x 5- 1/2″
- Minimum order 12 cards
- Price includes full color printing on both sides
- Price includes standard envelopes
Five Paper Choices
Standard: Our Standard paper is a heavy weight, 100# cover stock. It has an excellent white and vividly reproduces colors.
Pearl: This paper is a 100# cover stock with an iridescent sheen on both sides. The finish creates a beautiful effect, providing a cool silvery sheen to images. Pearl paper is not as white as our standard paper, please keep this in mind when images have large areas of white. Very popular for folded cards and postcards.
Linen: Our linen paper has a very fine, embossed linen texture. It is also a 100# cover stock. Linen paper provides a more classic, traditional look and is a great choice for folded greeting cards and business cards.
Smooth: Smooth paper is our smoothest paper for card products. It is a 100# cover stock, coated paper with a semi-gloss finish. Because of its smooth surface, it is excellent for reproducing very fine details. Cards printed on it have a “silky” feel. It also has excellent environmental credentials. It is Forest Stewardship Council certified, made with 10% post-consumer recycled fiber and is elemental chlorine free.
Ridged: Ridged paper is our most heavily textured paper. It is an 80# cover stock Laid type paper, with uniform rows of ridges running across the paper. It provides an interesting “feel” to cards printed on it. It’s also an environmentally conscious paper, made with 100% certified renewable energy and Forest Stewardship Council certified.
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||Each – Minimum Order 12|
4″ x 5-1/2″ Folded Card
5″ x 7″ Folded Card
4″ x 5-1/2″ Accordion Fold
Normal Service Time: 2 days
Easy to Order
We make it easy for you to order press printed folded cards. You’ll find over a hundred ready to use designs for Holiday Cards and Graduation Cards. Just drop in your images and enter your message for a beautiful personalized card.
All cards come with standard mailing envelopes. For an additional charge, gold foil lined envelopes are available for 5×7 cards.
Two Ways to Create Cards
1) Want fast and simple? Choose one of our pre-made templates. Then just drag your images in, crop them, and add text. In a matter of minutes your card is done and on the way to the lab. 2) If you’re experienced in Photoshop and want more control of your designs, build your card (background elements, images and type) in Photoshop. Then drop the final flattened jpg image into the correct size product in ROES. Download our Photoshop base templates to get started.