Acrylic Cover Album
The Acrylic album has a clear acrylic cover that allows the first page of the album to show on the cover, creating a custom photographic cover. This gives the Acrylic album a more modern appearance. It is a library bound album with lay flat pages. Prints are mounted 1/16 of an inch from the edge of the page, leaving a tiny black border around the image.
Acrylic Cover Album Features
- Acrylic cover allows the fist page to show as the cover
- Heavy weight, lay flat pages, 4mm thick
- Two-page spreads with images that cross over both pages
- Linen wrapped paperboard presentation box.
Acrylic Cover Album Options
1) Coatings: We offer two types of coating for albums, Luster coating and Gloss coating. Both types of coating offer important additional protection. Coating makes the pages more resistant to fingerprints and moisture and also substantially reduces the chance that album pages might stick together in high humidity conditions. We recommend that all albums be coated for additional protection and durability.
2) Metallic Pages: Metallic paper is a different type of photographic paper that is also available for album pages. Metallic paper has a glossy surface and a higher contrast “metallic” appearance, which is especially noticeable in lighter colors and highlights. Metallic paper has a deeper black than standard E surface paper. Metallic paper can be ordered on a per page basis, so standard E surface and metallic pages can be mixed in a single album. There is an additional charge for each metallic page based on the size of the album. Use the options menu to set a page to Metallic.
Acrylic Cover Album Layout
Each album begins with a single page on the right that shows through as the cover. This cover page is an extra page in the album and does not count as one of the pages in the album. For example a ten page - 20 side album will have 21 sides total, counting the one image for the cover. Turning the cover page, opens to a double page spread with a photograph on the left and on the right. The album continues that way to the end.
Albums are listed by the number of pages they contain. Be sure to note that each page has two sides, so an album will hold twice as many photographs (sometimes referred to as sides) as it has pages. For example, a 10 page book will hold 20 photographs plus one for the cover.
No Additional Album Design Software
to Download and Learn
- Our album page templates are installed right in the ROES software.
- It's as easy as drag-n-drop to build beautiful pages with multiple images.
- We allow 2 page spreads with images that cross over both pages.
- If you prefer to build your pages in Adobe Photoshop or other album building software, just drag your final pages into our blank page template.
Video Tutorial: Designing an Album » Design and album from start-to-finish in about 15 minutes. Good planning and design procecedures are discussed along with use of the Pager feature to create templates and custom page designs.
Pagination Diagram for Acrylic Cover Album This is a simple diagram, you can download and print out, which will aid in preliminary design of an Acrylic Cover Album and keeping track of each page as it is added to the order.
|Acrylic cover Album...|...Prices|
|Album Size||10 Pages 20 Sides||15 Pages 30 Sides||20 Pages 40 Sides||Metallic Per Page|
Acrylic album pricing includes: the album and presentation box, a print for the cover, the prints for each page and assembly of the album. The Acrylic album is returned ready to present to your client.
Normal Service Time: 5 days
Only Available in ROES Ordering Software