Crystal Classic Flush Mount Albums
The Crystal Classic is a high quality, flush mount album. The album pages are hand crafted and attached to a pre-made cover from the maker of the well known Destiny and Legend series of albums. The album cover is an acrylic covered print, which gives the album a striking, modern look. It is a library bound album with lay flat pages. Prints are trimmed flush to the edge of the page.
You have a choice of square or rounded corners on the album pages. There is an additional $2.00 charge per album for rounded corners and albums come with rounded corners by default. Square corners are available at no additional charge.
Crystal Classic Features
- Premium, embossed, black leather cover with acrylic print insert
- Heavy weight, lay flat pages, 5mm thick
- Minimum pages (sides): 10
- Maximum pages (sides): 56
- Industry leading center page gap
- Images trimmed flush to page edge
- Corners: square or rounded
- Deluxe presentation box, leather wrapped, hinged with magnetic clasp, fabric liner, and sewn in ribbon to help remove the album
Crystal album pricing includes: the album cover and presentation box, the photographs for each page priced individually and assembly of the album with square corners. The Crystal album is returned ready to present to your client.
Normal Service Time: 5 days
Crystal Classic Album Options
1) Coatings: We offer two types of coating for albums, Luster coating and Glossy coating. Both types of coating offer important additional protection. Coating makes the pages more resistant to fingerprints and moisture and also substantially reduces the chance that album pages might stick together in high humidity conditions. We recommend that all albums be coated for additional protection and durability.
2) Metallic Pages: Metallic paper is a different type of photographic paper that is also available for album pages. Metallic paper has a glossy surface and a higher contrast “metallic” appearance, which is especially noticeable in lighter colors and highlights. Metallic paper has a deeper black than standard E surface paper. Metallic paper can be ordered on a per page basis, so standard E surface and metallic pages can be mixed in a single album. There is an additional charge for each metallic page based on the size of the album. Use the options menu to set a page to Metallic.
Crystal Album Layout
Flush mount albums can be laid out in a variety of ways. If you have an even number of sides, the album can open to two blank pages and then turning the page open to a double page spread with a photograph on the left and the right. Alternatively, the album can begin with a blank page on the left and one photograph on the right. Turning the first page opens to a double page spread with a photograph on the left and on the right. The album ends with a single photograph on the left and a blank page on the right. If you have an odd number of pages, the album can either begin or end with a single photograph and a blank page.
No Additional Album Software to Download and Learn
- Our album page templates are installed right in the ROES software.
- It’s as easy as drag-n-drop to build beautiful pages with multiple images.
- We allow 2 page spreads with images that cross over both pages.
- If you prefer to build your pages in Adobe Photoshop or other album building software, just drag your final pages into our blank page template.
Design and album from start-to-finish in about 15 minutes. Good planning and design procecedures are discussed along with use of the Pager feature to create templates and custom page designs.
These are simple diagrams, you can download and print out, which will aid in preliminary design of albums or books and keeping track of each page as it is added to the order.